Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Berries Closet

Hello my beloved readers, after I promote on my Facebook, now here I am, promoting my sister's page and blog in one of my entry. She's still new with it. Yeap2 I'm suggesting you to click the like button on her page, not forcing you to do so because it isn't that typical "like button" contest on Facebook. It's a pre-order online shopping page, cheap, beautiful and fantastic! For those who crazy over fashionista, there you go!


Click the link below 
Summer Berries Closet (Blog)
and follow

OR

Summer Berries Closet (Facebook)
then click the "like button" for updates from time to time.

These are some of the dresses.




Not just dresses, hot pants and blouses pun banyak yang awesome2!

You can get every items as cheap as RM50, all below RM50. Hellooo Hooozzeeeyy...Mana you allzzz nak dapat dresses as murah as RM50..It's like stealing chall!! So, why wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...