Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall Sem is coming


Semester/Term: 6 (Aug-2011 - Dec-2011)
Printer friendly version

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
08:00 - 09:00STAT261
[Lecture] Class 1


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Theresa Chiew Gim Ean
-


STAT261
[Lecture] Class 1


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Theresa Chiew Gim Ean
-


STAT261
[Lecture] Class 1


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Theresa Chiew Gim Ean
10:20 - 11:20MATH319
[Lecture] Class 1


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
LEE RUENN HUAH
-


MATH319
[Lecture] Class 1


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
LEE RUENN HUAH
-


MATH319
[Lecture] Class 1


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
LEE RUENN HUAH


Legend:
MATH319 - Linear Algebra
STAT261 - Statistics for Engineering and Sciences


After two semesters I left Mathematics courses behind, now it's time for me to start the war of calculation again. As you can see, the more senior I am, the lazier I become. Owh chill2, its all because I've done quite a lot of credit hours to be transferred in Taylor's. Of course it's better to do more. But it's my option to chill2 saja for the whole 4 months in Malaysia. And don't worry, I'm still gonna be a restless student within these 4 months as I need to prepare the university applications, essays and all. Tuesday and Thursday can be filled with my applications. Huhu.

Owh yeah, a new timetable for a new semester is always accompanied by the previous semester's result. Not as what I expected, but Syukur Alhamdulillah. Worth the effort (walaupun rasa tak seberapa mana effort nye. Wink)


Akhir kata, class starts at 8am? Arghhh..Die la like this...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...