Friday, August 26, 2011

Raya raya raya


Okay I wanted to post this out since the moment I entered college last Thursday. But here, copycat the picture from my junior's Facebook.  I didn't expect that Raya would be quite fun as it's obvious Malays are the minor group of students in Taylor's. Even though there are a lot of  Muslim international students, but our college tend to play Malay Raya songs too. Unlike my campus at SS15, not as happening as it should be unless if we the student council has a plan to have a Raya makan2 after raya celebration. But nothing during the Ramadhan month.

Speaking of that, I wanna say about something yang I perasan about iklan2 Raya this year. I noticed it isn't as much as before. Why is that? Is it because I'm getting older so it's just me who doesn't feel so, or you also realize the same thing too?

Owh by the way, just bought a kebaya at Wangsa Walk. Cun melecun. Can't wait to wear it Raya nanti but now it increases my consciousness, to reduce my nafsu makan. Can I? Tapi serious la..mesti nampak macam nangka bungkus!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...