Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm effing FOC

Again, the worst week after final exam in the whole semester is the add drop week. I was really reluctant to change the current subjects that I have already registered, I was very very ready to do Linear Algebra and totally fine with Monday, Wednesday and Friday classes. But di bulan2 Ramadhan ni, adalah seseorang itu menyeru di sudut telinga patik to change my classes to Tues and Thurs instead of MWF. He said, the less classes, the more we can spend time together. Ceyh, convincing la sangat. Tadi suruh teman while waiting for my next class pon dah sangap.


Semester/Term: 6 (Aug-2011 - Dec-2011)
Printer friendly version


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
09:50 - 11:20-


STAT261
[Lecture] Class 2


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
Theresa Chiew Gim Ean
-


STAT261
[Lecture] Class 2


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
Theresa Chiew Gim Ean
-


13:20 - 14:50-


HIST105
[Lecture] Class 3


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 15
Leong Soo Ming
-


HIST105
[Lecture] Class 3


BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 15
Leong Soo Ming
-




Legend:
HIST105 - U.S. History to 1877
STAT261 - Statistics for Engineering and Sciences

So there you go, what was it again? You said weekend only has two days? But I have four, hoooo yeahhh!!!

But people say History is kind of difficult to score but no assignments. Need to jot down all the notes during lecture class, and answer base on that. No extra notes nor textbook. Damn! Do you now how much I hate history back then? I might just angguk2(sleeping) as a sign that I understand what Mr Leong gonna say in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...