I know the blog is craving for my birthday stories, so here you are some slot of my life about celebrating my birthday with my beloved people. This part dengan Syafeeq Asyraf. What's so special about my Birthday? Celebrating your 20th birthday isn't as dull as you thought. Well as you know, you're not gonna go back to experience your teen life anymore. Crap. Wanna know the special parts of my Birthday, scroll down.
I celebrated this 20th Birthday with my one and only Sayang the day before 9th March. And yeah, that's the reason why some of my friends said
"Idora, why you look so beautiful today?" (as in the dress I wore)
"Owh Idora, you got a date arr?"
"Hey Idora, is it your anniversary or something?"
I Just smiled and giggled.
Haha..Wanna know what I wore that day? And created so much of wonderment and assumption?
Yeah it's a dinner dress. So that happens when you wear it to class.
Okay mula2, we went to Red Box sing sang sung some songs while having sandwiches and spaghetti. While sing sing sing my lists of songs ( Celine Deon's, Mariah Carrey's, Alicia Keys's, etc..) after his songs (Dirty Little Secret, POD, etc..), and then I saw a Happy Birthday song in the last list on the screen. Okay, he's so gonna sing the song for me.
There you go again. He seemed shy shy a bit, especially the "Happy Birthday to Sayang" part, after I forced him to do so. Hahha. Just focus on the second part he sang.
If you recognized this pianist at Sunway Pyramid, he always play dengan sepenuh hati. And selama ni I've been dreaming to talk to him. And guess what? By asked him to play a Birthday Song for me.
His name is Ideun and he's a Korean. There you go.
We wanted to watch No Strings Attached but the last show would be at 6.40pm. That's too early for a date-movie. I was quite upset, but By said
"Tak semesti nya Birthday you nak kena tengok cerita romantic je"
And I was like...
"Hello, everytime tengok movie kita trengok thriller je kot."
Eventually, we decided to watch 127 Hours. It wasn't that bad though. And then lepak2 dekat our usual port.
By offered me to treat me to Birthday dinner and I chose FullHouse.
As usual I would always want to have my meal dekat bahagian dalam, but the manager said it was full, but I saw it's wasn't. And to confirm, I asked,
"Do you mean this section is reserved?" and he said "Yeah"
Ok then pergi la kat luar. And then there were two chairs decorated with balloon and I told the waiters that I just pick that table la since its been decorated.
By assumed, "Hurm ni mesti couple yang bawak bunga tadi celebrate Birthday diorang kat sini agak nye tadi,"
Haha rezeki rezeki.
By said I can order as many as I want. Owh I love my little Tummy. So I ordered a mushroom Chicken Chop, and then I said,
"By you said everything on you right? Then lepas ni I nak order Salmon Stick pulak ey"
This is mine
This is his
Dah habes makan, I thought wanna wait for awhile la, kasi tummy ni relax dulu baru order Salmon. So while waiting perut merehatkan diri, By asked me to take his pictures.
There you go....
I said, " Haish sejak bila pulak you jadi camwhore nie?"
Mengomel ngomel ngomel ngomel and then out of the blue...From behind I heard
"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to (forgot what they said)
Happy Birthday to you..."
They were the FullHouse waiters, with a cake.
I was completely shocked and I kept asking By, "By you buat ke? By you buat ke? By you buat ke?"
And he said, "Yeah I buat."
Ya Allah masa tu rasa macam berenang renang di awangan. And I teared up a little. Rupanya he asked me to take his pictures just to attract my attention on him otherwise nanti terpandang the waiters pulak.
It's Tiramisu cake yang I nak sangat.
There you go...
By said he planned this whole thing with the manager since last week while I was busy looking for my mom's present. He bagi the cake while I was having my Macro class, and then he fetched me straight to Sunway. So how on earth can I expect that he planed this surprise for my Birthday. Well at least it worked, not disastrous like I did for his Birthday last week. And the balloon chairs pon was totally his idea rupanya. Damn it. He's very good with surprises.
Hurm I couldn't stop smiling, giggling and swimming in the air. Hehe. Well who's not gonna snap snap pictures with this little cute car after had their meals at FullHouse right.
Okay 9th Match isn't just my Birthday, but our anniversary as well. Okay I know, some people might feel uneasy with this. Yela couple pon nak annviersary2 bagai. But for me, I personally think that its kinda okay. Well,,,because some might ask,
"How long have you guys been together?"
So technically you need a date to answer the question right.
Yeah we officially declared on the night of my Birthday last year.
Yes it's quite awkward to face your other friends, when you date your own friend.



















No comments:
Post a Comment