Since baru je habis final, I'll express a bit of the emos that I kept deep inside my heart eversince this morning. Eceyh. Sociology is the day. I've prepared a lot! But I proudly say that I managed to answer all 100 MCQs within one and half hour. It's an examination thus it's not about your ability to finish answering all the questions as that considered compulsory. Itulah die persoalannya. The yesterday's non-nutrients Ayam Penyet buka puasa were then converted into a component which has an ugly smell and disgusting brown feature which is called the feces. Tak faham? Tahi anda la. Duk memulas mulas masa tengah jawab exam Socs, memang jawab sekali lalu je. Dah target habis 100 questions nak mintak permission to the washroom. I rarely went out during exams but this morning, my large intestine memang kept persuading the anus to spread the love to the lovely toilet bowl. Haha mesti korang naik angin kan baca this entry? Haa now you feel the pain that I'm suffering for having a lot of careless mistakes in my final paper.
Chemistry? hurm tak taula nak comment ape. Wallah hu alam. But I believe that I'm gonna miss our Miss Ng who tells jokes more than Chemistry stuff. Hehe. She used to study in US and she loves to story about her life in this country. And we managed to capture a picture of my classmates.
See how short I am without my wedges or heels. Dekat Lakeside ni malas nak pakai tinggi2 dah selambe je selebet2 pakai sleeper. Kalau nak pakai wedge, memang Mr Driver la yang kene jemput tuan puteri dekat mahligai nya. Tu pun bile nak date je.
But the thing is, Im always the shortest. Damn I hate sleepers (Scapegoat)!


No comments:
Post a Comment