Monday, August 22, 2011

A digital weighing machine

I just got back from my cousin's and the thing that I wanted to write here, is the part where me and my cousin kept checking our weight on their digital weighing machines. I don't know why, but I really couldn't control myself from putting all sort of fattening food in my tummy.  And the thing is, my weight miraculously went up and down inconsistently. We slept right after Suboh prayer and woke up VERY late in the MORNING. So you see, we woke up then we watched movies, chit chat then buka puasa, then tarawih then we marathon again some movies and eat eat eat. Then again, we checked our weight every after Sahur and Buka. And then few hours after we ate, and few hours before we ate. OMG OMG OMG. From 50 to 52 then back to 51 then to 51.5 then back to 50 then again to 52. Okay now I hate to use digital weighing machine because Psycho gila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...