"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end yet"
Doesn't it sound wonderful? Very meaningful for me, and for all other fighters.
One of my lecturer once said
"I'm sick of people saying Don't Give Up. At certain point when you realized your own limit, you just need to let it go. You're actually pushing yourself too hard for something uncertain while your own success is actually at different path."
So, all you need to do is to not struggling for your goals but keep looking for the correct path to achieve the goal of life. Which is happiness and serenity, here and hereafter. See, I don't only listen to my voice because I know it won't work that way. I always listen to everyone who has more experience than I have.
Owh satu lagi, my tuition teacher did remind me of this
"What important in life is not yourself now, but what you become after 20 to 30 years after. You may not even remember the minor failure that you're facing now."
Look, I'm not feeling that down actually, it's just my expression and thoughts that I believe I can share with everyone. Boleh dijadikan teladan dalam hidup InsyaAllah......
Peace you all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment