So have you ever heard of Bumbu Desa? Yeap they serve an Indonesian cuisines and I'm fairly certain that for all Ayam Penyet lovers, Bumbu Desa is just the right choice for a more cozy and a nice ambiance place for Buka puasa. I'm emphasizing breakfast because it's Ramadhan Al Mubarak. Owh yeah, kepoh2 citer pasal makanan, forgot to wish Salam Ramdhan Al Mubarak.
We planned to have a I-Miss-You date after weeks were busy of school stuffs. In the first place, as usual didn't make an early planing for the place to go and I finally decided to breakfast at Curve since Curve kan banyak tempat best2. Told him to breakfast at Bumbu Desa and he agreed, then we entered the restaurant, it is quite a small place to eat. And then I saw there were a lot of fried chickens and different type of fishes, tempe, some veges, and the sambals served on a long big ledge.
The waiter said, "Ini bukan buffet ya, ini ala carte"
And I was a bit confused because it seems like a buffet but the waiter said its not.
Agak sengal2 ubi kami berdua and By said,
"Hurm kite pegi Italiannies la, buffet"
Sebenarnya sebab tak paham waiter to explain macam mana style diorang ni.
Usha2 Italiannies, taknak. Rasa agak mahal disitu.
Then we went to Chocolate since my roommate said that they're having Ramadhan promotion.
But doesn't look appealing.
Entah macam mana ntah in the end we masuk jugak Bumbu Desa ni.
hehe suka hati je plagiarize dari blog orang. Google image la.
It's a very small restaurant with small tables. I believe that is their strategy to maintain the crowd in the restaurant, neglecting the customer's comfortability. For me, I don't really mind even though I asked By to tell the waiters that we wanted to sit at the other bigger table and the waiter said
"Sudah penuh ya pak. Mintak maap"
The people who were seating next to us was a two old couple having breakfast together, which having the same problem as we were, small table with quite a few of other plates coming in. Owh yea, forgot to explain the way they serve the foods. All you need to do is to point to the lauk on the ledge that looks so scrumptious and will definitely increase your appetide, lagi2 tengah lapar berpuasa. The foods are actually half cooked, then they will re-cook and will be ready to be served to your table.
About the uncle beside us tu, he kept babling and nagging to the waiters for giving them such a very small table, while the wife was trying to calm the husband down. It was quite funny though. Me and By was also complaining the restaurant and the old couple might hear what we said, while the old guy pulak keep nagging2 the waiter.
It's quite a humorous situation as what I always heard
"Darah budak muda ni darah panas. Asyik nak menggelegak je." But in this situation, it's vice versa.
I love the decoration of the restaurant, with the Indonesian instrumental music as the background.
Cool gile.
This one for those who have already made their reservation.
Owh then again, I saw Memey Suhaiza dekat Bambu Desa. And of course everytime we bump into celebrities mesti By yang kepoh nampak dulu. I dislike her inside out (exaggerate!), I stared at her just to ensure whether its her or not, and she made a I'm-a-celebrity look on me and I was like DAAAAA..!!!!!!
She looks taller and prettier in person but still, DDAAAA!!!! But she's really tall. Unlike Fasha Sandha, me and my cousins bumped into her, again, at Curve also. She looks shorter in person but still pretty.
Last time we ate at Kenny Roger we saw Diana Danielle, she looked damn pale, maybe because her sakit tu. And also Fauziah Ghous, damn skinny seyh that woman kalau in person even though sometimes her thigh looks besar kan.
Ni pehal blog tetiba jadi Beautiful Nara ni. Kepoh betul!
Ok la ok la. Now it's time to complete the entry with my accessories.
Today we experienced two unlucky things but luckily we surrounded with good-hearted people. On the way to Damansara, By's car suddenly stopped dalam tengah2 jam dekat Subang. Alahmdulillah with all the honk hank honk hank from other inconsiderate drivers, there was one Indian guy wished to stop by and helped us. He helped a lot, if not I bet we both would definitely stuck in the jam and eventually breakfast dekat stall2 je. With my high heels? =((( Thank you uncle superman. I salute you for being helpful. Nanri Nanri. (Thank you in Tamil)
And another case, the super missing stuffs girl pulak buat hal. After Maghreb, we rushed to cineplax for movie and out of the blue By's phone was ringing and surprisingly it was "Ma Luv" who's calling. Not really surprised la because sometimes I did tercall his phone number even though the phone is safely in the handbag. But now, it wasn't in my handbag and By answered, the girl in the phone call said "Ehy, ni bukan sayang awak. Dia tertinggal handphone". Laillahaillallah. Cemane la boleh tercicir. It's a young couple actually. They said I tercicir dekat one seat in front of Reject Shop. Masa tu I was showing By my bruises because of the wedges, and I'm certain that the phone is actually terkeluar dari handbag. Hehe. Sudahla, memang dah careless tu careless jugak. By with his usual reaction, mengeleng ngeleng kan kepala nya sahaja. Hehe I love you.
Alhamdulillah ada orang yang jujur pulangkan handphone tu balik.
We both were so satisfied with today's hang out, good food as well as an incredibly appealing movie which is The Rise of The Planet of the Apes. Advisable to watch. Seriously, please watch this movie.










No comments:
Post a Comment