We went to Gombak because we needed to fetch Nadzmi from school and then we hang out at Wangsa Walk and here are the "one day expenses". Just mine excluding By's.
Had Secret Recipe while waiting for By doing something for his dad at home.
Durhh...!!!!
That would be way easier if I can just stay at his house and chit chat with his mom while he's doing his dad's thing. Tapi tak pe. He should takes his time and I also need some times to be prepared. Just in case. Hehe
Durhh...!!!!
That would be way easier if I can just stay at his house and chit chat with his mom while he's doing his dad's thing. Tapi tak pe. He should takes his time and I also need some times to be prepared. Just in case. Hehe
First time tak habes mamam cake Secret Recipe. Well of course my favorite one, Chocolate Cheese.
Agak bengang sebab tak boley online kat sini.
No not just that.
Couldn't even on my lappy sebab plug pon takde.
If not atleast boley la tengok movie while waiting ye dakk.
Free White Coffee and tak habes sebab manis gilak.
And you don't wanna know how much sugar I pour on the coffee.
Tapi ni macam normal portion je for Subway's coffee.
RM7.50
Not the locket la. Of course the necklace only.
RM25
Tissue untuk By.
Rm0.80
Pendrive nak ganti Faez's as I misplaced his last sem.
RM23
Ayam Penyet for lunch.
RM10
psst..save order ice kosong jewk
Putu piring for Ayah and ABC are
RM10
I rate this movie 7/10. I like the jalan cerita even though quite cliche, but a lot of moral values in every charater.
RM13.
yeah it's not couple seat but it was RM13.
And it's Wednesday so why?
Because tomorrow Thaipusam..
Durhhhh....
RM10
A new shoe been bought because of a relevant reason okay.
Sleeper lame terputus mase kat college tadi.
So bought a normal wedge
RM20
Belanja By Redbull because he needed it so much since he was so exhausted driving here and there one whole day. And I felt guilty for letting him sent me to Damansara from Gombak. He needed to drive back to Gombak and menempuhi jam yang terok sangat because of Thaipusam, as those who are celebrating at Batu Caves. And I also bought him laici drink.
RM 5
RM16.20
So total up, one day expenses after few days tak date
=RM139.50
If nak kire dengan Accounting 2 Farah's note that Zi Chuen Photostat for me, it was Rm13.
So I spent RM152.50 for nothing.
Nothing as in tak shopping la.
Hurm it's kinda normal when we hang out together. Sometimes tak tau terbang ke mane. It's true memang tak banyak mane. But last time if every day hang out, and every time after test je klua, mane tak pokai.
So peeps, I declare myself BROKE...!!!!!
Happy now?
Next month expense for sure, a new handbag. Fullstop.
Owh not yet full stop for this one, because gonna get a bicycle under duit Ibu dan Ayah tomorrow..Yeayyyyy!!!
So excited to cycle to college.
Does it look weird cycling in a dress or a skirt?






No comments:
Post a Comment