Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is Kat's blog. http://www.iinoasuka.blogspot.com/?zx=de95198751f065be
 I never mention Katrina in my blog perhaps. Penah cat fight with this girl untuk beberape ketika disebabkan boyfriend masing-masing. Well it's not exactly about her but actually about what she wrote in her blog, her Birthday. Opps, terlupa dah wish kat die ke belom. HUHU..
Okay actually she wrote about her boyfriend, which is By's best friend. I know diorang dah jarang hang out together like they used to before ever since I appear in his life. Hurm what exactly Kat wrote in her blog is about her boyfriend's acceptance to Aussie's uni. And she wrote about how happy she was celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend, for the last time before flying to Aussie. As she said, a month not seeing each other is so hurtful, how is it going to be for the whole 4 years long distance relationship. And for me, cume few days je x jumpa, dah ngengade nak date lagi. Plus, it will  only be 2 years apart in case we apply to different university in the State.  I don't know the relevant of writing this all, but when I read about her expression regarding the long distance relationship, I should be grateful that me and By are still living in the same country for now, same college and only be 2 years apart. Another thing is that, after I read Kat's blog, and after I write by blog, I just realized that I should ask myself how long this relationship will last? Because we're still so young, and still got a looooooooooooooooong way to go.

Owh the first thing that burst out of my mind after reading her blog, is the "9th March" thing. I'm not gonna tell you what's gonna happen or what had happened on the very "9th March". But I just wanna say that I'm counting down to that particular date.



Whatever it is, I'm truly sorry for everything Katrina. =)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...