Gross. I actually wanted to blog about Adam Nadzmi in the first place. But melalut sampai my little cousins and everything. Okay he is the only kid that I currently close to, my boyfriend's little brother pulak. =) One thing that I really adore about this kid is his neverlasting smile. He talks like a kid but he thought like an adult. We skype and play games online together for quite sometimes. I want to spend every single moment with Adam Nadzmi since he's still a young kid that I can play with. Once he gets older, it wouldn't be that fun anymore. Well 10th January would be his 10th birthday so me and By are planing to buy a present for him. We're still unsure what to buy for him. Some of the lists that we've been discussing all night,
 |
| Electronic Dictionary BESTA. |
Looking for cheaper price one
He doesn't wanna buy skateboard for Nadzmi
Not even roller skate
Pon die x nak jugak.
Boley pulak die kate nak belikan benda alah nie je. which cost RM5 each. Huhu. he's just joking lol.
Hurm lantak la. Just see how it goes tomorrow. Well these are some pictures of Adam Nadzmi.
No comments:
Post a Comment