| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 08:00 - 09:00 | ACCT202 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3 Cheong Kok Choy | - | ACCT202 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3 Cheong Kok Choy | - | ACCT202 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3 Cheong Kok Choy | - | - |
| 12:40 - 13:40 | MATH319 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 1 David Desmond York | - | MATH319 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 1 David Desmond York | - | MATH319 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 1 David Desmond York | - | - |
| 13:15 - 14:50 | - | SOCS101 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 4 Parvinder Kaur A/P Hukam Singh | - | SOCS101 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 4 Parvinder Kaur A/P Hukam Singh | - | - | - |
| 15:00 - 16:30 | - | ECON203 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3 Lim You Ping | - | ECON203 [Lecture] BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3 Lim You Ping | - | - | - |
Okay this is my new timetable. Since George the Mr President need the members to help out, so here I am. Will be taking care the Add/Drop department. Ecey... Will be helping Miss Kalai together with Preetha. So friends, would be easier for you to add/drop your subject as I'll be one of the colleague. =) Uh yeaa...Crap... I hate my new time table. I don't wanna start my class at 8 on MWF and end my class at 4.30 on Tues and Thurs. I might shuffle everything tomorrow. And not just that, there's another problem that messing up my mind. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem for me to have Macroeconomics and Accounting II in this semester. But I'm not quite sure to take Linear Algebra. I might drop this course though. Tapi masalahnye, I have no idea to exchange dengan course ape. Okay another thing. Sociology! Whether Sociology or Psychology?
Hahhhh!!!! Another thing is Mutiara Court Perdana. Owh MCP should I abbreviate it that way? =)
I'm grateful to have a place to live that seems nearer to our new college, which is Taylor's Lakeside Campus. But to compare with Casa Subang, memang much more better. Okay okay..Fine..Alhamdulillah memang bersyukur.
It's a 4th floor unit without lift. Memang kurus la saye sebelum fly. And to live without internet? Arghh that's killing me. Please house mates we try our best to get the best package for internet connection.
![]() |
| This is the Hotel that I mention. Ehy I mean, the new college. |
Will you believe if one told you that there are
and
in your Uni? Believe it or not? Believe it!


sebab tempat Dora selalu anak orang kaya yang study situ, tu yang ade bende bende tu. kang letak kedai kopi biasa kot diorang tak makan. tapi pelik kalau tempat photostat takde. totally ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteHurm yea that's why la..bengang gile kedai photostat takde..
ReplyDeleteAnd that's why Taylors buat the school as if a mall, so relevant la if no photocopy shop kan..haha