Classes just fine, luckily it's not a problem for me to wake up early, not to say early in the morning. But earlier than my "wake up call" during holidays. And yeah of course tido balik after Suboh prayer...huhu..
And too bad couldn't update my blog that often since there's still no internet connection at my new apartment. Still discussing with housemates to have P1Wmax, even though I heard the connection is quite horrible, but what can I say, life is disastrous without internet. And luckily luckily luckily that every one of us has laptop thus we can at least play games or watch movies together. Hurm that's terrible though.
Uh yeah, one day left for me to ganti my puasa last Ramadhan and 3 days more for Nazar for getting good result last semester. Hurm, save money , save time, and less fat I consumed. Good Good. But the "not best" part of that, less time to spend with By. In case I never mentioned, By is staying at home which is in Gombak. Unlike Ezah and Ee, they go dating every single night at Lakeside. I envy them. Harghhhh!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment