Monday, January 3, 2011

Little couzies

I mentioned how much I love kids and it's quite upset since I don't have little brothers or sisters. My younger brother and sister are even bigger than me and they're totally like friends of my age. The first thing that pop up into my mind every time the word "balik Muar" buzzing in my ears would be my little couzies. There are so many of them for me to list down every each one of them. Well these are some pictures of them.
Kausar

Ahmad Don

Ryan

Haiqal

Ruzhen, Ryan, Nada


Ryan and Nada



Naufal and Syafiqa

Haiqal again

Danial and Danish

Danial Fina and Danish
Danial Fina and Danish are the only lil couzies that I close to from my side in Kuala Pilah. Owh another one, Harris. But I don't have his picture. Harris's sister is so damn beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...