Friday, January 14, 2011

Interpersonal Communication COMM105

I finally changed my mind at the very last minute of the add/drop week.
From Linear Algebra to Physic, then  Physics to eventually Interpersonal communication (IPC) it's a COMM 105 course. So that means my total credit hours for this semester is 12 credit hours. Not so bad, not so good.
About IPC, credit to Fatin, Syera, Mashi, Dz and Iqbal for giving me such a rare picture about this course.. According to them, IPC is fun, stressless and the word that they kept saying to convince me is BEST BEST BEST!!! Hurm, we'll see then. I've already registered for this course and I wouldn't be able to drop it or withdraw it because scholars are not allowed to do so unless I could afford to pay about 2k or 3k to Taylor's. So all I need to do is to give my very best on this course, not neglecting Macro, Accounting and Psychology. See how the options messed up my first week of school, I changed from Sociology to Psychology. Hurm I bet Psych is so damn fun though. Like seriously, I love this course even though I haven't started my class yet.


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
08:00 - 09:00ACCT202 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Cheong Kok Choy
-ACCT202 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Cheong Kok Choy
-ACCT202 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Cheong Kok Choy
--
09:45 - 11:20-COMM105 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 2
Anna Edward
-COMM105 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 2
Anna Edward
---
10:20 - 11:20PSYC201 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
Tarosh Thomas Jacob
-PSYC201 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
Tarosh Thomas Jacob
-PSYC201 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 5
Tarosh Thomas Jacob
--
15:00 - 16:30-ECON203 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Lim You Ping
-ECON203 [Lecture]
BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 3
Lim You Ping
---


Legend:
ACCT202 - Accounting II
COMM105 - Interpersonal Communication
ECON203 - Macroeconomics
PSYC201 - General Psychology



Hey no worries. I'm not gonna get the 8am class for my accounting. Since Mr KC isn't that particular, I'll go to 11.30am class. So basically, my timetable this sem best sangat.. Owh except Macro which starts at 3pm. -Sigh- I will always try the 1pm class section.

Okay first week nie menang tak busy lagi and the Lakeside Campus is super cool as I feel like studying in a shopping complex. I just knew that they have Subway and OldTown as well. They should open Ayam penyet and Shih Lin Taiwan Street Snack as well as MacD. But the food court isn't that bad though.



Do we really need Famous Amos in college? But we need a photocopy shop even more I guess.


A saloon in college? Like totally... The price is more or less like other saloon. Student cut about 29bucks and professional 39bucks.

2 comments:

  1. Fuhhh...ini kat oversea pun takde..mmg sah utk org berwang..ngeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tau takpe..Tak tau la kalai Lim Kok Wing pon macam ni..Never been there..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...