Another problem that bugging my head during my holidays life is my sleeping time. I sleep very late at night and sometimes even after Suboh time. I'm used to this kind of lifestyle since I was in form 1, and as since I realized that it is worthless to go to school for getting zero knowledge. Okay that's too exaggerating. Zero as in little knowledge. And Alhadulillah I finally changed my sleeping style ever since By asked me to change, to be precise after I entered my college life. I sleep at 12 and have never taken a "cat nap" in class. And yeah it works in college life but not in school life, yeaawww for high school peeps. But during holidays, the sleeping disorder is back to haunt me. Well entah la, sometime I feel that sleep during days is more restful that at night. But I know it's actually not. Hurm entahla. It's not that I don't want to sleep early, but I can't sleep early. It's hard to change the "pace" of sleeping once you started to sleep late again. So, peeps, any idea on how to force myself to sleep early?
Kuat tido
But sometimes, either like this....
or like this
I wish there's a
For people like me.
*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment