Hey. Actually I just switched off the light and about going to bed. And I switched it on back and on my laptop again because I wanted to write about my feeling of the darkness in my room without my sister. And here I am, storying about another thing pulak. Hahha. Never mind. Ok. This house seems quite silent lepas diorang semua dah naek class. Hurm its too bad when you actually have the same period of holidays but what makes the different with the US system in Malaysia, we started our holidays one week after the local schools or universities started theirs. So here I am, all alone without Ina and the twins at home. Mase tutup lampu tadi, rase awkward bile perasan that I'll be sleeping alone in my bed without Ina.
Kak Long
| Okay not related to the story because she's home. |
Ina

No comments:
Post a Comment