Maria Elena's blog
I know every one would praise her because of her character as she seems fun, fashionable, and etc. I'm not gonna describe her in detail because that would probably be jusssst the same comments like the other bloggers did. Just one thing from my point of view, and which less people might write about it, she is crazy and gedik but not annoying. And tu yang paling fun about her. So you betta check her blog out and watch her videos. You will never hate it.
Tapi, Maria Elena? Have you watched Vicky, Christina and Barcelona? Do you recognize her
Her name in this movie is Maria Elena. Coincidentally. I'm still searching if any has the same name as mine, well at least Idora or Qatrunnada (other than my sisters)
Anyways, Su Ann that I mentioned, she's not a Chinese but she's a Malay I guess.
Do you agree if say Malays are more crazy about blog than the other races?
Semua nak kejar popularity ke? Tapi bagos la. That's how you promote yourself.
Haha..Adakah aku secrazy ini terhadap By? I can see my By's responses from Maria Elena's boyfriend.

No comments:
Post a Comment