Okay this guy is kinda cute. Ehy wait, its not exactly about him okay peeps. It's about the message from this video. He talked about the Eww language which eventually menyebabkan ayat anda menjadi lebih panjang. Hahha. But I wanna talk about, wait I'm not talking, I mean I wanna write about the usage of short-forms in our daily life. I used to use
d instead of the
wer instead of where
gud instead of good
cud/wud instead of could/would
alws/alwz instead of always
bt instead of but/about (tak ke pelik tue?)
luv instead of love
neva instead of never
cum instead of come (okay yang nie
memang kene marah gile dengan By)
Haaah. Forgive me. Tired of recalling the words. But yeah, USED TO! And my friends kept teasing me whenever they talked to me by using these words la I mean. Since then, I realized how much that would affect my English essay. Ceyhh iye2 je. Yeah but ever since I created my blog, I started writing with complete words, which means tak cacat. Perfecto! And yeah again, I'm glad I could change that bad behavior because I hardly ever try changing my bad behaviors, as in biting my nails perhaps? HUHU..
But then, the usage of HBU, WRU WTV ASAP and all still ada la. Because they're sort of international I supposed, so everyone would understand.
But there's only one word left, and still working on it, is.
ASS instead of Assignment.
You love it? Sure you do. Owh yeah baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment