Look at this girl. Why is she wearing a scarf? Okay, this wouldn't be a good thing for me to post it out, it isn't for fun, but could be a good thing for her. Believe me that deep in my heart, there's a space where I wish to wear scarf. To cover my hair, this and that. It's kinda hard when a foreigner asked me "Idora, if you're a Muslim, then why aren't you wearing scarf?" Yeah I know, Islam is an easy way of living but we have made Islam difficult for ourselves, because of our ignorance. So in your face Idora! I wish I would, When? I don't know. Insya Allah one day. If say I would wear scarf in future, don't say I wear because of fashion. Just because of these pictures. And yeah, I wore this scarf because I went to Kat's uni which is UIA. And not just as a visitor, but as an illegal resident for one night.
By called right before I was about to sleep, and he wanted to say something but...
By : By, I have something to tell you. But embarrass to say it.
Me : What?
By : Something that you did tonight.
Me : What is it? Just say it.
By : You look beautiful with scarf.
I know he might get mad at me because posting my pictures here but don't allow him to make it as his phone's wallpaper. I told him, it was because
By : Kenapa tak boleh jadikan wallpaper?
Me : Sebab I tak nak orang kata girlfriend you ni bukak tutup tudong.
No comments:
Post a Comment