Saturday, February 5, 2011

Am I a traveler?

I just saw my friend's pictures Syamil Hamdan who currently studying in Germany, and he went to UK for vacation I supposed. So there you go.

. 
If you're studying just around here, you should be grateful because you can travel to so many places. As in other countries la.

And this is the map of USA.


And not just that,

There it is! Everyone keeps asking me which part of USA that I'm planing to go? Okay, I haven't thought of that. I don't really mind which state to go, but my dad suggested me to go Ohio State as that was the place yang my parets study dulu. Dekat dengan NY you! Hurm that's the thing, I could only travel the whole USA rather than going to other countries. But my parents went to Canada masa their Summer if I'm not mistaken. And even Hawaii. So I won't blow the chance.

Haha. Dream BIG! Doakan saya berjaya ke sana. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...