Thursday, February 10, 2011

Have you ever heard of 2 or more girls sleep together(not making love,no they're not!) for a couple of weeks, they might get their period at the same time? Especially to budak asrama girls. And that was because of the thing that secreted from your armpit. Funny? Wait! It's getting funnier when I found out that a husband might get attracted to the odors of his wife's armpit? Okay that sounds silly but that's the truth. I was wondering what does it exactly mean, because, as far as I'm concerned, armpit doesn't smell good. Hahha. This is so funny. So funny. Heeeeeheehehehe...

 Hey Idora! Seriousla. Spill it like you're writing a thesis okay. 

And then I saw this movie, one of the character mentioned about how much he got attracted and affectioned with this A's wife. And he did mention about this word, about the smell of this A's wife. No it's not about the perfume, but its something else. I just couldn't recall the word until we started learning Sexual Motivation chapter in Psychology class. Damn! Now I feel like quitting Actuarial Science but majoring in Psychology instead. 
So there you go! It's Pheromone that I'm talking about. It can be detected by Vemeronasal Organ (VNO) in the nose. I might not be a good author for you, to rephrase things that I've learnt from this website, so if you wanna find out why most of the time you get your period at the same time as your sister does, and what makes you get attracted to this guy or that girl rather than the others, Ahemmm...there you go. 

And then by the way, in case you're lazy to dig more about it, just some short notes for your acknowledgement. 

 The location of the glands that secrete pheromones. 
1) The axillae (underarms)
2) The nipples of both sexes
3) The pubic, genital, and circumanal regions
4) The circumpolar region and lips
5) The eyelids
6) The outer ear




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...