Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bucket list

Dah lama sangat nak


And the dream to buy a handbag, from the plan to buy a cheap one (RM25-RM50), finally end up nak yellow Charles&Keith which cost almost RM200. Gila tak? Try la masuk this store and look for a yellow one. Normally letak kat depan coz its a new arrival one. I guess so. Tapi hanya harapan because duit pon tak ade. Owh C&K, (not Calvin Klein eyh) a store yang paling susah sekali nak ada SALE!


And then for now, a new eyeliner pon dah tak mampu. =(


Hurm what else that's bugging my head for the time being? Brain, tell me tell me. 
Spill it out! Right now! Right here! Haa...tak nak pulak!

I'm broke! Going to! Because need to prepare 4 presents for my loved onessss.
Whose Birthday? Tell me!
I tell you!
MOM
BY
ABANG & ISHA 
(why on earth you guys came out as a couple?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...