Next IPC speech. Got 4/5 and was quite upset about it yet I feel grateful as it is above the average mark. Then the group prjoect. Me, Blake, Sarah and Sasha. This is a very last minute preparation since we actually need to submit by next week as well. The other groups would meet up to discuss their project every after IPC class but we haven't had meeting even for once. Hahha. But I bet it wouldn't be that stressful. Me and Blake just divided our task and we should handle everything over the weekend and compile everything by Monday. Yea inilah mereka murid contoh.
Accounting. Mr Kc loves us with all his heart as he would never miss to leave some suppliment every after his class. Even more as we need to complete them in Excel! The project for this semester would be a Food Fest event, we do it in a group of two. I'll be doing Chocolate Batik with Nasrul. Owh okay you dunno Chocolate Batik? That's how it looks like.
Yeah Chocolate Batik is just a commercial name. Huhu. It's Kek Batik.
Psychology. Everything is fine. Done with the quiz yesterday and did it quite well I guess. Midterm is on 11th March, the same day as the Food Fest event.
So that's the thing. Might sound quite exaggerating but yeah, its kinda hard for me to steal one of the weekend to spend time with my siblings in Kuala Pilah.

Good luck cooking with Nasrul.hehe.=D
ReplyDeleteHaha..will do..=)
ReplyDelete