Owh by the way, just a confession. I honored to those who have watched my video, but for some those who don't like it, or think that "Euwhh this girl, Macam la kau sorang je ade boyfriend sampai nak post kat YouTube" That wasn't my purpose babe. It would be a faster upload Via YouTube rather than blogspot itself. So chill key. And the reason why I posted it here, because I purposely wanted to accessorized my blog. Hehe. A lame confession in my own blog. Just don't wanna mess up some guys like those who already messed up me. Posting this and that to each other(as in couple), as if Facebook is only theirs.
Anyhow, belum ada lagi la yang mengomel straight to my face la. But just in case okay. Chill Chill. =)
so sweet of u for knowing this
ReplyDeleteUrmm..I don't get your point I'm soryy..=)
ReplyDelete