Thursday, February 24, 2011

Discipline Cows

 Yes I'm studying at Taylor's Lakeside but it's like a small city in a small town. I was quite amazed because there's a river at the back side of our house, even though its a polluted one. Huhu. And cows? Yeah. Are you guys this discipline? Who said animals don't have brain? Hard to find discipline COWS? I show you one.


Okay nak selit another thing about Taylors. Have I ever mentioned that I pee that often? Sounds embarrassing but that's me. I might story about it more later but one thing about it, there are a lot of loo in Taylor's so it wouldn't be a problem for me to lepak any side that I want in campus. Nak pulak Library is so damn cold. The loo is quite convenient and clean. Tapi yang convenient part ni la,,,


yes its so convenient for GIRLS okay GUYS...
So don't be like
"Hek eleh menggelabah je. Tu pon nak post2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...