I purposely went to the first Accounting section which was at 8am to finish my class early on that day. So it wouldn't be that rush to buy the cake that I have already ordered on Wednesday. So I picked the cake at 12pm and SADLY, you know what so sad about it? I ordered a love shape cake but they made it a square shape. And not only that, instead of "Happy Birthday Love" they put it "Happy Birthday Love Shape". Yeah what the heck right? I fired the Bread Story owner and luckily he gave me 20% discount. Weeeee.... So I put two candles on the "shape" word to cover it up.
I wasn't worried as everyone was not still around because it was still quite early for them to be there. So while waiting for them, I snap snap the cake, the picture didn't look nice because of the flash, while adjusting the camera, I saw By approaching me... And I was like...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! He didn't look that suspicious in the first place, but as you know with my usual clumsiness, I covered the cake and I told him "Don't see" and then he said "What's that?" And then I scolded him "Just put your bag over there!!" . .Yeah he finished his class earlier and that ruined my whole surprise birthday cake for him. And eventually I cried in his arms. Then baru semua orang datang.
They spoke Mandarin to By which I didn't understand at all yet I understood they said something about the cake. Memang tak la nak tunjuk muka nanges kat diorang kan. But they sang the Birthday song to him, probably to just calm me down. Huhu. I'm pretty sure that everyone in Temptation would think that it was my Birthday. Haha.
By translate apa yang diorang cakap masa I nangis tadi.
They all : Hey, why didn't you just act that you were surprised?
By : I didn't know. I finished my class early.
They all : You should act that you were surprised la.
But it's okay la. They sang the Birthday song twice for him. The cake was Awesome. Very chocolate and juicy. Haha.
And then we went to Summit for Bowling.
Yu Full's weird ears. He said his mom cut it when he was a baby to balance it with the other one. I don't know whether it's a true story or not. Well you know this crazy Yu Full.
Petang tu, we ate at this restaurant and me and By were still full because we had quite a late lunch. So we shared a plate of Spagetti. And Yu Full said " Hey enough la. Stop eating. Give to Acap". I was like what???
And By told me what Yu Full said in the car.
In Mandarin
Yu Full : Why Idora looks so fat now?
By : It's good la because she's happy.
Yu Full : Last time she wasn't like that one. You should control her.
Yeah that's the thing. That wasn't the first time. The Chinese would surely tease me in Mandarin with By. Eventhough I don't understand, even though they always said "Haha she doesn't understand", I actually understand the whole conversation. Heehhhhh!!!
Owh yeah 26th February is Mei Ting's birthday as well. We need to celebrate her birthday earlier because she was rushing to go back hometown. She cried for her surprise birthday cake. Germaine and Han Fang bought a BR cake for her.
These are some wishes from his FB where I found them quite amusing to me.





hahahah aku bantai gelak baca post kau ni.
ReplyDelete"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE SHAPE"
Happy Birthday love shape?Kedai tu nk kene saman ke apa?i tried asking a pizza store to arrange the pepperoni into a heart shape but his alasan xbleh pki.he was like..nnt kluar oven tak nmpk da bentuk heart.i was like..if konon xnmpk y i nmpk je ketul2 pepperoni ats pizza.seious.ig masuk dapu buat sendiri kang.haha.but the cake looks yummy tho!=D
ReplyDeleteTponk : Tau takpe ponk. Mase tue rase cam nak campak je cake tu cake owner tue. Tapi pk nak celebrate lagi half an hour kan. Huhu.
ReplyDeleteSofhan : Yeah thought of saman them. Luckily they discount me 20%. Huhu. And you should try the love shape pizza for Nas. Huhu. Don't end up your hot dogs jadi tulisan "love shape" sudah. Huhu