Friday, January 29, 2010

I lost my Teddy

Ayah said
"Ade hikmah jugak case ni as in semua nak balik, Dora, KakLong, Ina and Abang"

In the car, on the way back KP, KakLong and Ina kept saying worried bout the burglary. Takot barang diorang ape yang hilang. I relax je because I know my things in casa already. I just thought of my teddy and the bouquet of flowers that are still in my room. As if they would take it.
Damn it...!!!! As i entered my room I saw the box dah tergelimpang on the floor. Okay fine.. Impossible if they took the teddy.
I was searching for it seluruh bilik and it wasn't here. BULLSHIT...!!!!! They took it..BODOH gile...itu pon nak ambik memang F la diorang tue...

Kenangan la bangang...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way burglars....Thank You So much for the empty box..

Owh good news for Ina...Luckly she found her 300 bux terselit somewhere...

And another good news, Isha yang kene interview ngan Inspector Sharol and she said he's hot..phewiittt..but he's married..hahha..xpela..saje nak gedik2 tgk keindahan ciptaan Allah.. Gedik gile sey.
Gotta wake up early la tomorrow camni because he's coming....Weheeee..~~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...