Thursday, January 28, 2010

terrible week

Yeah as usual. Bunch of ass(assignment) as in pain in the ass. Especially CSCI got ass every session. Hurm..hopefully its worth it.
A bad week, still macam biase of feeling sleepy in class but the different is that, I bought a mentos chewing gum to keep me awake in class. I chewed every class but still felt sleepy. Yet it worked out a bit. Plus the classes didn't take that long.

So this week ass
-English-gotta do research about MLA referencing and I have Mukun an Indian boy and Jay a Chinese guy as my group mate this time. Owh on Monday I submitted my Narrative Essay titled "A Terrible or An Amazing Date?" It was a quite shocking essay to some people. Hahha. Its funny though.
CSCI-Updated the CSCI blog. Opinion about the importance of computers in human race and another one is that we need to criticize a particular web that we choose. So I chose my favorite singer, Alicia Keys's website. Huhu. Kinda cool to comment about ur favorite singer's website.
G-Buzz- Bace business a few subtopics of chapter 2 before Miss Jenice start tomorrow. Hurm there's a way for Gbuzz. Read first before the lecturer's class because at least you can get bit ideas of the lecture and won't feel sleepy. Think is that, too much ass and no time to read aite people.
And Miss Jenice just briefed about the Winter Semester GBuzz project. I'll tell you later about it but I found my groupmates already. Me, Acap, John and Nas. Another three gotta find International Students. But we need who can give 100% intention. Wink. Kalau dapat mamat Korea sonok gak.
Calc- Assigment as usual. Test on Wednesday and couldn't answer perfectly. Bullshit..!! Dah start masuk chapter 2. So far Alhamdulillah can follow. The other class tension dengan lecturer dorang cause siap ajar chapter 7 which is Calculus 2. He's not using Thomas.
MPW-gotta form 10 people in a group for a culture project. I masuk Anis's group with Preetha,Fidya,Niki and the rest. Hurm could be fun even just girls....hahha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...