
All Mara scholars including Mashita and Syira.
We celebrated Didy, Jae, Faiz and Nadzreen's birthday this month. First celebration of 2010.
Happy Birthday Friends...Sweet 19th...!!!!!!!!!!

We bought sponge cakes and did the topping ourselve. Great..!! The taste quite great.
Anis and Fidoe from Alevel program(close to us tho) bought us Dominos. Naseb ade heavy meal.
Acap and me gave them superstyle notebooks each. Cantik gile especially Didy's.
Hope she'll like it.
Hope she'll like it.The closing, we gave them some space to talk as a token of appreciation. Jae said he didn't
expect it because Iqbal told him that we'r gonna celebrate Faiz's and same thing goes to Faiz. They told Faiz it is Jae`s. Didy said, she expected the party since yesterday as Lyn tershashul mntak duit kat die. Hahha..So much fun lah tadi...
expect it because Iqbal told him that we'r gonna celebrate Faiz's and same thing goes to Faiz. They told Faiz it is Jae`s. Didy said, she expected the party since yesterday as Lyn tershashul mntak duit kat die. Hahha..So much fun lah tadi...
Enough bout it. A sad story here...
Pencuri masuk rumahhhhhhhh.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayah called me after I sms I am not coming back this weekend. He said rumah kene pecah masuk. Ya Allah..Apakah perasaan anda bile rumah anda dimasuki pencuri..???
So we lost Abang and Isha's new PS, their laptop, Isha's handphone and Ina's 300 bux. Kesian family nie. =(((((( So plan to go out karoeke and movie...CANCEL...!!!!!!!!
I'll tell you cmane rupe my house nanti..
I love u!
ReplyDelete