

Apakah azam baru anda pada tahun 2010?
Melaksanakan azam tahun 2009 iaitu menunaikan azam tahun 2008..
So here we are, like previous years still in KP celebrating new year at home, watch movies etc etc.
What we did this year, we didn't follow counting down 2010 as in we just sat in front of TV upstairs at Abang's room and watched this Korean drama series (One Mom and Three Dad) and we managed to follow until 4th episode. I woke up early because my friends came and as usual main boat, the best entertainment to offer here. Wink. So tonight I have this kenduri and basically kenduri kesyukuran for Abang and Isha and also for us because Alhamdulillah
out studies semua excellent.
So here after kenduri, we jemaah Maghreb and Isya' at the surau and we recited Yassin in

between. That's for our family's success Insya Allah and for my late grandma. R.I.P. I miss her and I love her so much. During that kenduri I noticed one of Uwan's( what we did call her) friend, they went mengaji together and I always followed her mase kecik dulu, Atok sent us here and there by his motorcycle. And I remember one thing when 3 of us, me Atok and Uwan nak naek bus that time and I terjatuh. Dari situ I start fobia naik bus but now dah okay la. I don't take bus that often nowadays beacuse malas je. But used to it as we scholars gotta catch that bloody yellow shuttle bus. Owh just glad you have one honey..Hurmm what am I crapping... so Daa~~~
Owh yea also i clip my Opah's pic here.
I love u!
ReplyDelete