Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What a tiring day

Last night I managed to sleep early and it was like 1AM something. I didn't sleep in class...Yeayyyyy...!!What a success..

Morning class was Gbuzz with Miss Janice. Well she was the program director and now she is our gbuzz lecturer. For the first day she's fine and friendly and interesting I guess. Then with my Calculus 1 until 12.. We got back home early today because we don't have that Malaysian studies for the whole week.

I tertido like half an hour before I did my Zohor. Then I started do my gbuzz assignment. We need to find 3 jobs vacancy advertisements and choose one and have to submit our resume. Mule2 pening jugak nak pikir. Dah la tak grad lagi,,dah kene buat resume pulak..LOL..While typing this and that,tersenggok senggok jugak cari kerja. So I had Nasi Goreng Ayam today. Everyyday makan nasi goreng jewk... =(((
I feel like to have MacD tomorrow. We'll see then.


Hahha. After Maghreb I thought just wanted to lie down for awhile but fallen asleep like 20minutes. Dunno if I can sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...