Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gbuzz Project




I've fallen asleep at the library but in the first place I was about to study my calculus before the class at 11AM. I slept like one hour I guess. Yeah admit it I'm a very good sleeper.

After Calc class I had English group discussion with Jay and Mukun as we'll be presenting our assignment tomorrow. But I wonder because still got a few groups left before us. Can we finish all of them within one hour. Even that day we only managed to cover 2 presentations. Well, we'll see about it. I am just a bit worried because Mukun still blurr about what he supposed to do. Hurmm Mukun Mukun...

The discussion was about half an hour as I gotta rush for our GBuzz first meeting with the other group mates.
  • Ice breaking session
  • Appointment positions
  • Seed money
  • Products
  • Not For Profit Organization
I'll be the Chief Financial Officer which I have to manage the financial,budgeting and accounting.
The details are still P&C.
Well, I'm glad to know Sarah and Fendi..
This group is a bit shaky as its just 6 of us, and all Malays luckily from different sessions. But we need another one and maybe this one Chinese guy which is Malaysian will join us. Still i prefer if we can get an international student as written membership should be as diverse as possible.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...