Monday, January 11, 2010

First day of semester

Damn it..!!! Can you imagine I couldn't sleep last night. I lied in bed at 12AM something, everyone already asleep except me. Twisted and turned my body on bed, pull the blanket and then throw it away, also the pillows. I adjusted the speed of the fan went to the washroom so many times as usual. I saw Didy looked so comfy sleeping without blanket. Hurmmm...It was still 2AM. I recited few Surah and Selawat things like that but it didn't work. At 3AM I opened the door , brought along my pillows and blanket outside, I lied on the sofa I turned on the fan I glanced at the Astro recorder and that digital number ticking one minute to the next. Back to my bedroom, I lied in bed and finally I managed to close my eyes and rest my mind peacefully. But I don't remember whether it was a nightmare or was a sweet dream. Wink.

So Didy woke me up at 6AM. Waaaaa..... =_(((((( Why so early Dy...???Hurm I was kinda fresh and I dunno why. Well first day of school la kan... So I took my shower and dressed up. I was wondering what to wear today so I decided to wear my new spagetti. At first I wore this fit top and it is grey in colour so it didn't suit my white spagetti. And with my grey Jeans. Never mind, I did my Suboh first then I undressed my top. Hahha. The secret of the girls and especially when we want to go out for a date, sometimes it takes few days before to decide what to wear and we even mix and match before the day. That's why I wonder if a guy going out for a date they just wear like so simple and casual..Like daa...Barrier..!!!!
Okay back to this morning, finally I picked my black top which can cover my things and that white spagetti and my black half cardigan. So I put my make up on, well as usual to go to college I just use my black eyeliner sometimes purple or green. Hurmmm I am gonna buy the color eyeliner soon. A bit natural color LipGloss on my lips owh yea my compact powder as well. I sprayed my perfume macam mandi perfume tue..wink
I locked the door had my Butterscotch bread, Syera and Mashita were not ready yet and they said we are just so junior to go out that early..Hahha.. tak kesahla. Then I felt like so naked because I only wore that cheap watch yet looked fabulous okay. So I unlocked my bedroom and took my bangle. Yes that's better.

So we used the stairs as that would be faster rather than waiting for that damn lift. We rushed into the shuttle bus and all are ADPians. I had no idea where were the SAM and ICPU students. My housemate said they come back in the middle of the weak. So no wonder.
I thought I could claim my sleep in the bus but I failed to stop my mind from thinking. I am a wide thinker but no benefit.

As reached Taylor's we walked to ADP building took the lift to 12th floor. English was my first class and the lecturer is Miss Prema. We had one section with her before so we knew her already. Jae passed a note to me and I replied him then he replied me back. And the moment I wanted to write him back, Miss Prema said "Don't make notes in my class. You only have like one hour with me and I want you to concentrate" OMG. Bad impression on the first day. So IDORA.. Owh by the way Jae kene smash jugak okay..Not just me. cisss....!!!!

1 hour gap before CSCI at TBS(Taylor's Business School). We started at 10AM and finished at 11AM. Another thing I want you to imagine, how can we run to the ADP buliding and be on time for the Calculus 1 section which is on 11AM?????Hahha...So we missed the class 10 minutes. Is it going to be something like that for the whole semester? We'll see then. Owh by the way, forgot to mention that Mr Adrian our CSCI lecturer is kinda hot. Not really to me but to them...Ehh cey cey cey...!!!! So Calculus 1 with Mr Phang. Mr KC said that he uses slide show to teach... What in a world. Learning Math on slides????We'll see then. But my first impression on the first day, I think I can understand him better. Students pon ade impression kat lecturers jugak kan. Huhu..

I didn't take my lunch because I lost Didy and Wawe. Acap and the rest finished class earlier and they had their lunch already. He said he wanted to accompany me but its okay. I prefer to just sleep at Surau ECA. So attended this Malaysian Studies class. Started at 2PM, this and that, finished at 3PM. We waited the bus in front of Subway and it came around 4 something I guess.
I had Nasi Goreng Daging Masak Merah at Casa's first floor. Chit chat until 6.45PM then did my Asar. Tido kejap until 8PM, mandi and Solat Maghreb. Alhamdulillah tonight I recited Yassin and beberape muka surat AlQuran. Selalu bace yassin jek yang laen tak sentuh, bace pon terkial kial dah...Ke sebab banyak dosa ek...=l Straight Solat Isyak.

I wanted to do my blogspot that Mr Adrian asked us to do but Lyn forced me tengok the boys playing Futsal. LOL...mule2 malas nak keluar but lame2 Lyn cam merajuk pulak then I just follow her. She drove us there and kitorang balik around 10PM. So after that I finshed up my the other new blog. Owh I am so tired today so I think it wouldn't be difficult like last night nightmare.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...