

Sunday
My friends and I went to PortDickson and I had fun there as in I claimed the day on Penang remember I did mention I fainted that day. The best part I asked my friend to go further and deeper . That was so awesome as I wish to do that all this while but every time I join this one group go beaching they would forbid me because it is dangerous and stuff. I'm glad this friend of mine being so protective and gave me the chance to do that. Then they sent me to Jaya Jusco Seremban 2. I've been waiting Hana


for almost 2 hours to fetch me. Sometimes I knocked to sleep while sitting on the bench. What a tiring day. I bought a Yellow Vincci High Heels

and it cost me Rm49.90. In the first place I just wanted to buy a Sleeper but this yellow Heels really attracted me. I noticed that my theme
color this year is yellow as last year was red. My new purse is yellow and my bag also yellow. So that night I had Nasi Lemak kukus for my dinner. And I am telling you, Haiqal is so cute.
Monday
I bought a new perfume, Christian Lacroix, and I like this one but I prefer the previous one. Let us see if this one could suit me. I am so BROKE right now..=_((((( I spent my time with Haiqal all day. Hana went out to buy some stuffs and she left Haiqal at home with me.

He just can't stay away from Hana and he cried too much. I dukung Haiqal, I know I looked so motherly. Wink. Sampai Hana kata, "Kau kawen jela Dora dah suka sangat budak kecik" Haha I wish I could but with whom? Wink
Tuesday
I woke up and took my bath. Siap-siap ready to travel to Shah Alam. (haha travel la sangat) Hana sent me to KTM and I took the train till KL Sentral and then I switch Putra till Gombak. He fetched me and we went to Adam's school. We go makan together and Adam is so talkative. He's cute and he likes to smile. I wish I can have a very little brother, not like Abang, He's even "bigger" size than me. Then he sent me to Aye's Condo.
Wednesday
Ata dropped by from UM as she said the gap between classes quite panjang. So she bought me McD and I had DoubleCheese Burger, she had Ayam McD.
He fetched me from Shah Alam and we went to Sunway Pyramid. He lunched A&W and I had my superb Rootbeer float. Nyummeee...We wandered around and then he sent me back to Aye's. I reached there around 11 something.
Thursday
I woke up in the afternoon and as I opened my eyes Aye was just in bed beside me. I wonder why she back that early. Didn't she has an evening class? Hurmm there's a story rupenye. Got crisis with her new lecturer. No need to tell la. So she told me to cook. What??? OMG Idora masak.. So we cooked Ayam Masak Merah. We asked her mom for the ingredients and so on. I cooked this dish once for my ex as he signed me an assignment to learn to cook this. This one without parents' guidance (wink) we managed to have a superb Ayam Masak Merah. We forgot the rice. Masya Allah. So I masak nasi. Lunching together, OMG the Ayam was quite great but the nasi??Keras kot...penat mulut mengunyah, sakit tekak menelan. Haishhh...What's not working?

Again we went out that day. After my late lunch, I did my Asar and got ready to go out. He fetched me and we went OneUtama. I haven't been there for a long time. I went to the new wing still Sunway is better (excluded pavy la). I bought this Mr Bean bear for Adam since his birthday is on 10th. Hope he'll like it. That day, we hang out at OldTown. I had Strawberry float and that so effect my speaking tummy.
Ata fetched me at OU and we went to Rawang. We had dinner at Shah Alam at this restaurant named Shuhaida Restaurant. It was kinda classy and comfy to me. Actually it is our cousin's restaurant., second cousin. Sooooo...... we had free dinner....!!!!!! Scrumptious dishes, awesome night. We laughed too much as we hit the man's brain. Owh he is my ex's cousin by the way.Yeah me and him, we are cousin. LOL....I asked Radzi(the owner's younger brother) to order special menu for us. Sedap sangat....Ata came with her boyfriend(pic up there), Amir and KakLong with her, Eed. Eed was with his friedn Shaz. He came to KP before but her hair is longer now. Crap..!! So we chit chat until almost 3AM. Ata and Razan went back home. Aye followed us to KakLong's, her new apartment at Baiduri. Aye got morning class... Owh yeah...So unlucky, I left my watch and my gold bangle at Rawang. Duhhh...!!!! How can I go to college without my watch. Hope Aye can pass to me ASAP.
Friday
Me and KakLong lunched at Al-Hakim with her friend Didy. I think that Nasi Kandar even better than I had in Penang. Then we went back KJ,fetched Mom at office and travelled back to KP. We fetched Isha at her friend's house. She needs to go back every weekends. I switch off my bed's light early last night because somebody forced me to do that. Hurmmm ye la... Nak naek college kan...Kena la learn to sleep early....I love my night life. I don't go out till dawn but I like to do my stuffs at night. I dunno what they are but sort of surfing the net, EAT, chatting, yeda yeda.....
I love u!
ReplyDelete