Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey Casa Subang

As usual it was only me,,lunching all alone because of the late wake up call. So I cleaned the dishes, I sent Isha to hostel accompanied by Abang because he said he wanted to settle some things. I dropped him somewhere then straight to Tuanku Muhammad School's hostel. On the way back, I fetched Abang and he lost somewhere, GOOD..!!! I didn't bring my cell phone . I found him at the bus station.. Damn it.. Was like to kill him then he scolded me back. He said "apsal kau tak bawak hand phone" Cissss...ske ati je nak marah aku...

I bought Gardenia Butterscotch, Milo and Nespray for the whole week in Casa.
As I reached home, Ayah signal us " Siap..!!! Siap...!!" okay then I got ready and barang kitorang banyak sangat. Supposedly KakLong should bring la all her stuffs last week, she has her own car kan...what's the point then..

Masuk je kereta baru la sedar yang kitorang sume nie memang gedabak-gedabak. It was jus 3 of us but sempit die Masya Allah. Till Abang's school we dropped him there. Huh Thank Allah..Lega sangat. I was damn starving and I grab last night's Laksa Goreng that KakLong cooked. Owh I packed the food before gerak tadi. I tertido all the way to Subang. Reached Casa Subang around 9PM and I carried my stuffs all alone. Unpacked my suitcase, my handbags, did my Isyak and here I am. Writing my blog. As said, I am excited to start this new sem stil, gabra jugak.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...