Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Calculus-MiniLyric-Essays

Class finished at 12PM, straight to Summit had MacD and I ordered Spicy Chicken Mac Deluxe. They planned to watch movie but actually didn't feel like to go. But I just followed them. Then they said just wanna play bowling. I think I was just gonna watch the boys play. Wasn't in the mood. 3of us Lyn,Didy and me. The rest didn't want to follow. We told Acap we wanted to go back and I told him I am super tired and I wanna do my assignment. Then we went back and around 6PM something I felt like to eat Benjo. Dunno y.

Calculus 1. We did the assignment in advance but actually just for our own practices. Kinda fun but dunno the super duper next chapters.

I downloaded Mini lyric that everyone has and which I wanted to install. Huhu.. Finally.

I haven't read the narrative essays that Miss Prema asked us to read as a preparation before the class on Friday. Thing is that, Insya Allah I am going to meet Kak Natrah tomorrow at Taylor's but dunno around what time. Too bad, without Syamil. So I hope I can go through the essays at night. I am so happy tonight because my eyes like so heavy right now and it is just 12.25PM.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...