Owh well, I'm almost done with my enrollment to Drake U. Everything settled except my Visa. Not that I'm waiting for my Visa, but I haven't done my interview yet. Say I'm crazy! yeah2! I freak out for real. It's totally my fault for delaying and delaying my Visa! Now I'm effing busy with tests and project. Planing to make it next week, but I have two tests, History on Tuesday and Statistic on Wednesday. So finally I set up my appointment on next Friday. I know right. Too late already. But really that's just me. I really can't handle distraction during my exam fever, yes even though this is important, but still, it's just me! LAME!
Just Mr Leong announced that we're gonna have test on next Tuesday. And stupidly I ask if he can postpone it to next Thursday since I have a test on the next day. And then he said, "Welcome to ADP". Durhh..!! This is like my final semester and I'm used to these kinda excuses from the lecturers. And yeah right, as the super senior, what a silly question to ask Idora?!
No comments:
Post a Comment