Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hati rasa tak tenang. I hope He heard my voice shouting for his help. I'm scared and don't tell me to cool down because I just can't at the moment. I'm seeking for my old self, I really AM. I hope that I'll find back at the end of the day because I believe everything will be fine or even better then. I started because I never thought it would be this heartache. It's like taking drugs and now I can't stop. I need to enter rehab to cure myself from this disease. And for that, I need TIME as my dear personal doctor to recover.

YET,

I've always loved myself for who I am. Atleast I didn't fake my laughter, and I cry when I feel like to. Unlike the self between the transition of being the NEW self, I used to laugh when I tears. Hid the pain and ended up it spread all over like cancer.

I believe it does happen to everyone sometimes. So when you feel like you really want to be who you used to be, it's better to think twice. Think back if your so called perfect life during your OLD self time is way better than this present day of yours. Think back if you had all the goodies that you have now. Look all the goodies you got!

I'll learn to love and appreciate myself more. You should too. So why wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...