Monday, November 21, 2011

Car accident. Again!

Alhamdulillah I'm done with my history research paper and thanks to my loved one for pushing myself to start the assignment early. He said "I ambik masa sebulan tau nak siapkan." Then I was like, "Really?" Scared the hell out of me. Then I started reading the book and then with the paper. Tiba tiba perasan that it doesn't take that long for me to complete the whole paper. Wonder kejap why did he take a month to finish his assignment ( he took History 105 last semester). Then he said "Saje je push you habeskan cepat"

"Daymm..!!"

Whatever it is, Thank you By!!!

If so happen tomorrow is going to have Statistic pop quiz, it's very good for me to prepare tonight. Thing is, I don't have the mood. I've been calling him all night but he didn't answer and I don't know why. Busy with BOLA I suppose. Sigh.

Couldn't talk to each other this evening because I was out settling some of my Visa stuff. Wanted to talk to him tonight but he seems busy with don't know what. Really want to have a talk because I got into a car accident when I was driving around Damansara looking for photo shop. While driving, looked left looked right, then tiba2 dashed one car in front of me. That's one thing when you hit a rich man's car. Mercedes Benz yang bagak.

Now I'm really scared and I haven't told my dad because Volvo seemed fine. Tak da scratch or anything. And then this guy was like so mad, and asked for my number and I gave him. I was shaking like hell. Padahal hit his car macam perlahan je kot and scratch2 a bit.

Know what I did next? I off my cellphone until now!

You know there's this one time, while driving back from Curve and then stop la at this one junction sebab traffic light merah. Suddenly this one old guy driving Proton Wira hit Volvo from behind. Memang  his car freaking awesome teruk die while Volvo, dengan jaguh nya bertahan hanya sedikit luka2. Didn't tell my dad also. And by the way, its totally not my fault at all pun. But that old Indian guy looked really shaking kot, and I didn't charge him and he said he's sorry.

So I think, I better off my phone for a week. Scary Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...