Sunday, November 13, 2011

Now is the movie


That's the movie based on the novel for my assignment and guess what? I really regretted watching this movie as the plot of the film can say completely different than in the novel. Initially, I thought the film would help as I found it so difficult to understand the novel, ironically the film increased my confusion even more. The characters of course still the same as it base on a true historical story which happened during the French and Indian War against the British. But I'm pretty upset as they twisted the uniqueness of the novel, as in the interracial love story between the two main characters. Where Cora Munro the heroin fallen for Hawk-eye, the main character. True Hawk-eye was the main character in the whole film and novel, but supposedly Cora fallen for Uncas, Hawk-eye's brother! The film ended by the death of Uncas and Alice Munro, Cora's half-sister. Supposedly based on the novel, it ended by the funeral of Uncas and Cora. Actually there are a lot of untrue facts in the film. Hurm, now I know how all these directors and script writer twist the true story here and there just to boom their films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...