$ currency currently is around 3.1/3.2
Online Application fees $95
TOEFL transcripts $51
Enrollment Fees $250
SEVIS Fee - paid for Visa application $200
Visa - $140
RM 2,355
FeDex to post all documents to Universities applied RM150
Passport -5years,
50% discount for scholar RM150
Medical Check up (estimated) RM200 or more
RM500 or more
Total RM 2,855or more
Of course everything is claimable but how soon can I guarantee them that I can return all the money for good. Really feel guilty about this situation. I always aim not to trouble my parents' financial on my education, but I promise that this is only a temporary huge expenditure. Why is it so expensive to get good education? Education now is not just a medium for you to absorb knowledge and apply, but it's about buying and selling too.
That's why I always remind my sisters and brother to seek for scholarship when you deserve. There's always someone who's willing to sponsor you as long as you look for them. So kids, don't be lazy!
Was planing to borrow 3k from them then I can directly buy a new laptop as I reach US since MARA provided RM3000 for laptop or $1000 if I buy in US. Seems like I have to wait then. Just pray MARA do their work efficiently so we'll get our money back on time. Well above all, I'm still glad with my condition because I believe some of my friends suffered even worse to pay all of these.
Anyways friends, we shouldn't feel that bad about all these payments because I remember when George said that all these expenditures are nothing to compare with what MARA (JPA in his case) has sponsored us. You're considered lucky enough!

idora, if nak claim, i suggest claim kat mara us jer sbb lagi senang. nnt nak fly, bawa segala resit yang u nak claim tapi pastikan u claim guna resit original. about laptop, mara HQ mmg bagi 3000 but mara us bagi usd800 jer. btw, u pergi uni mana nnt?
ReplyDeleteOwh, I'll make another post for the university that I have chosen..=)
ReplyDelete