Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Ends






Student council meeting was quite productive like what the members said in the meeting. Only few of us could attend because it was the last day of final, as in the last day of semester. Not so bad. Like a post mortem, the two big events we did throughout Summer semester, Faire' La Charite' and ADP Prom Night, A Night In Paris. Not so much to reveal but the meeting ended up with a plan to go out that night. Just planned to go to see movie with By in the first place, but they wanted to have a hang out then just joined them. Germaine and Han Fang went to KL , Yu Full and Jason waited for the girls so it ended up only me, By, Jim and George. We played bowling 2 by 2. I didn't know that Jim and George are awful player like me. They said they wanted compete with By. Eventually, we won both games. Huhu. Im not a bad player though. And By can play bowling for real. Gifted betol die nie. Sume game tangan boley maen. 

We booked 11 tix for midnight movie, The Last Airbender. The movie was just fine to me but they didn't like it that much. We saw Salt already and it totally awesome, yet I think Inception is the best movie ever. Its like a freaking relevant movie, yeah at least to me. I'm kinda dreamer. I don't know what exactly people call us but like I mention before, I would fall asleep every time I close my eyes and rest my mind. Even though I only take 5 minutes cat nap or even sleeping while standing and lean on someone's shoulder. Yeah miracle it happened sometimes.Inception gives message that it could happen we dream layer by layer and the next layer would be longer than before, which means the usual dream that you are dreaming is a longer period to compare with your real life. Its complicated but it happened to me and to some as well. I think Inception is awesome and even more than Avatar. Owh Avatar 2 is coming out in August. Is that true? I saw the advertisement at the cinema but none from other media.
But before that, I went to Mom's office dinner at Damansara with KakLong and Ayah. It was a Thai Restaurant. The food was scrumptious and the Mango juice was superb. Took some pics there because the place was so fabulous.=)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...