In fact in the first place, I was looking for.....
- MNG - Buruk. X pernah nak keluar kan yang baru.
- Forever 21 - Boring....!!!!!!!!
- TOPSHOP - To me its quite cool. A bit flowery. 50% lagi.
- Billabong - I don't like Billabong stuffs because they look boyish.
- Roxy - I don't like it either. This is ridiculous. Some girls might feel to kick my ass if I confess this. Roxy nie macam dah banyak sangat tiruan. And too girlish.
- Kedai busuk - Good appearance tapi tengok dalam, kualiti die macam hampas.
Nak ikutkan. Last choices sume ade discount and can get below 100bucks.
- But Charles & Keith always di hatiku.
The lost purse was also from this store. I love the design of the purses. Simple but the colors are adorable.
I bought the blue one. It's a new design. In the first place, I was looking for the new yellow design but memang cari design this one. Mule2 doubt jugak sebab dah over budget. Hopefully its worth it.
I love u!
ReplyDelete