Friday, August 27, 2010

Aja Aja Fighting!

The three courses I'm taking this semester are quite tough. Even tougher than last semester. I need to maintain my CGPA. 5 credit hours for Calculus III are scaring me afterward. That might pull up my grade or vice versa. That's freaking me out!

And even more when  Miss Lela announced that we will be sitting TOEFL iBT this coming 23rd October. I was like...What?? Hurm I'm not ready for TOEFL. Some said its just like a piece of cake. MARA requirement is 79/120 but Angel told me to be recognized in the state, we should get above 100. They don't really count the TOEFL result but its just the recognition, you're competing with other freaking creatures in this whole wide world. What do you expect. But I'm still scared if I couldn't make it. I requested to make it in December so we're not gonna sit for it during this Fall Semester. Like JPA scholars did in last December after their final. We might have more time to prepare though. But Miss Lela said, we're going for BTN in December, so that's why. And another thing she mentioned was that she's planing to appeal to MARA to let us go early in case we meet all the requirements. Early as in next Fall semester. Like I said, I don't wanna go early. I don't want to pressure myself, compress my credit hours, stressed up with universities applications and all. Yeah..How "NOT ambitious" I am. Hurmm gonna be a tough semester for me. Owhhh... Those things are bugging my head but why? Why do I have the low self-confidence in me? Unlike before? Failures in future are haunting my focus simultaneously they're frightening my soul. I don't want to push myself too hard like I did during my high school. I study when I feel I need to and when I feel I want to. But By is pressuring me by stressing too much on his Calculus this early semester.

Dear Myself,
You're not alone. Everybody is facing the same damn thing. Maybe in thousand or trillion different ways. The actual success isn't the 4 flat that you're willing to expose, the actual success isn't about the sponsored ticket to the State, the actual success isn't about how fast you off to overseas to further your studies (or even the opportunities to go to overseas), the actual success isn't about the satisfaction of your status or recognition sooner or later. ( For the time being as a student, excluding the line of work)

SUCCESS is about how SUCCESSFUL you are in managing the strains to achieve the ACTUAL SUCCESS!
So from now on Idora, stop muttering but GAMBATEH!!!



WORK HARD
Psss...I didn't know who stalked me by using my own cell phone.
Macam Jae je.



PLAY HARD


OR NONE AT ALL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AJA AJA FIGHTING!  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...