Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Final Exam just over

WREL was like so damn hard man. I never expected the essay would be that difficult. But I just throw out every single thing in my mind, you know what I mean, like really vomited on the paper, Ahah. Serve you right. You know I read your scripture sir and psss...I study for knowledge, not for the exam.. Gimme an "A".

ECON 202 was like a bit so-so. But the worst part of it, not it,,but me.. When the tax imposed on buyers, demand should shift leftward. Yeah, congratz Idora! You did it. you shifted your demand leftward. BUT,,what on earth you erased that perfectly correct answer and you confidently shifted your supply leftward? BRAVO!
For my econs right, I really rely on my final drama. 

And last but not least, CALC II.
Can say la, quite so-so exam but I don't know what's wrong with me. I would forget some crucial things during the exam. I supposedly reflect my graph but I didn't and I forgot the formula to find the area.. What....?????
See, its not that I don't study or I'm sort of a dummy but it's just carelessness. And like what happened for econ, I was confused whether this way or that way. I always like that one. Doubt in the exam kept haunting and following me all the way to my degree. And eventually, I would pick the wrong one. Hurm if you ever feel to just tear your exam paper and run out from the exam hall.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...