I really miss my high school friends. I wanted to go out with you guys but I couldn't deny that I've had a horribly busy semester. Yonna did ask me join the girls hang out but I couldn't make it, busy with God knows what. My college life is kinda bizarre. With the tri-semester system, I couldn't really have a family gathering, old friends hang out and all. When I'm in holiday, they're schooling.
I miss the girls even more, every time they tagged me on my old pictures. Yeah with tudong and that reminds me one of my friend said I look good with tudong. I miss Yonna my dimple friend, Ilani my dormmate, Alin my "sleepyhead-mate" in class, Lala the soft spoken one, Arisya the fashion-mate one and also the others. I remember the Crackerz party that we celebrated together, the annual dinner where was the last day of everything. And not to forget the Raya convoy last year. We were only 18th by the time, but we looked even more matured to compare ourselves with the white or peach school uniform last time. I wish we can have a Raya convoy again this year. I bet this would be the last convoy we can make because most of us will be flying off within this year right. And this year without Kuna, Acoi and lots more. But they are still keeping in touch with us. I know some of you guys might say that I've forgotten you but as a matter of fact, I was just busy in college.
Yonna, Sya and Wendy
Tqod and Lala
Yonna, Ayu and GMoy
Kuna-off to Egypt. Ehy betol ke?
Kuna and Michu
Naughtiest girls in school
Crackerz
My Birthday
Prep in class
For my TMS friends, I never forgotten you as well. Anyways, thank you for googling me in FB. Some also asked if I still remember them. Yea some I could recognize them some I couldn't. Their appearance like totally different now but if they flashback, it helps me a lot.











I love u!
ReplyDelete