These are my stuffs in Casa Subang.
Cosmetic Products
First thing first, Cosmetic products. I haven't been using any facial wash, or even any cream for my pimples since I was in form 4 as my friend, Kreen asked me to stop from using facial wash. I kept changing my facial wash by the time, from the cheapest to the most expensive(xdela mahal sgt)..L'oreal, Olay, hurm tak ingat la.. And I used bedak sejuk as well. And I was like a supernatural beauty zombie staying up until dawn. Haha.
And Kreen gave such a good advice. It's worked. Tapi I use this pimple cream, SORFIC or Vitamin E for my pimples. Got it from a clinic. Then sampai ade orang tegor kulit cantik sangat macam kulit telor..huhu
BUT NOW!!!!
Pimples are back to haunt me. (But not that bad macam sekolah dulu)
KakLong suggested me to use this product, SriMawar. Yeah I know, its a local product. But its a bit costly than the International products. Swear I don't wanna buy them. But since Ibu sponsor, hehe.
I bought them yesterday.
RM75(TRIAL only) for
- Buih pembersih (It sounds funny in Malay..huhu..Jangan..!!nanti kene perli cam Sharifah Amani)
- Susu pembersih (acts like baby oil..cleanse my face)
- Penyegar (toner)
- Krim pelindung UV (during days)
- Krim kecantikan (For night)
Okay. Let's see the outcome..Let's say, 2 or 3 months from now. Hope its worth it.
| Haha..tak pernah nak tepek2 muke ngan benda2 ngarut nie |
Make up (College)
| Lipice, compact, eyeliner |
Hair care
| Hair care |
Accessories
| Collections of not so many earings |
| Only few, yet I dumped everything in one box. |
Okay this is my complete set (without perfume) of make up tools. I'm gonna write according to sequence mane yang pakai dulu. Owh FYI, I don't use foundation. yet...(Tak pakai pon dah kene bebel)
- Compact powder (Usually Johnson je but now Pixy)
- Eyeshadow (Maybelline, IN2IT, Silky Girl > I don't really like Silky Girl)
- Eyeliner (Maybelline, Secret)
- Mascara (Always Maybelline)
- Blusher (IN2IT)
- Lipgloss/Lipstick (Maybelline, IN2IT)
Done! See,,cmane bole kate make up tebal pulak. Now ready to go out. Find suitable handbag, and the last would be the shoes.
Emergency
| Tiger Bam = Period pain |
| Same here. In my make up basket. Secret! |
Shoes
| Collection of sleepers and shoes. The only reason was to just burn the money because eventually, menyemak je kat shoes rack. |
| Best heels got caught in the pink circle. |
I love u!
ReplyDelete