Thursday, August 12, 2010

Twilight

Three novels I borrowed from ADP library and so far I managed to finish one which is Twilight New Moon.
I wanted to read the last Twilight, The Breaking down. I saw New Moon at cinema and I found that the first one was better because New Moon was more about romance than action. It's not that I dislike romance movies well obviously I do, well apparently Twilight is all about vampire so technically  its more to action. I followed up all Twilight movies but not the novels. I love reading when only I could committed to that particular novel at one particular time so that I can finish like 2 or 3 days. I know some could finish faster than that. I tried the New Moon and to compare with the movie, its quite the same. Whatever happened in the movie, every scene and every action were described in the novel by the author, Stephenie Meyer. The novel resemble Bella Swan's journal. So the author used "I"  instead of  "She". She mentioned the names that she used in the novel were based on her acquaintances like Jacob was exactly her brother if I'm not mistaken and he used to give advices on all automotive choices, related to Jacob Black's character. Hurm this seem like I'm really into it.
But to be frank, I hate Bella Swan. Not because of the girl's jealousy and stuff, or some said because she's sort of a whore in Twilight. To me, because she's slow. She's not aggressive. That makes her character was a bit dull.

But I've fallen in love with Taylor Lautner's eyes after his huge chest.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...